Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi Executive Assistant Posts – 50 Vacancies | Degree/Master Degree/PG | Apply Now
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT) Delhi, MHRD, Govt. of Delhi.
In the latest job notification, IIT Delhi announces job vacancies for Group B post to fill 50 positions on a temporary basis for Institute of Eminence (IoE) Office, in reference to ADVERTISEMENT NO. E-II/35/2018 (E).
Under IIT Delhi Executive Assistant Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/PG in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Written Test, Group-Discussion and Personal Interview, an applicant for the announced vacancy will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on contract basis for a period of 1 to 5 years, with salary pay of Rs. 70,000 - Rs. 80,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 20.12.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For IIT Delhi Group B Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 50.
Name of the post: Executive Assistant.
Candidate maximum age limit should be 45 years.
Prescribed age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates.
Should complete Masters degree with 55% marks from a recognized university/ B.Tech with minimum 2 years experience in Project management or in academic administration.
On basis of Written Test, Group-Discussion and Personal Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.iitd.ac.in/jobs-iitd/index.html.
- Select relevant job notification “Online applications are invited from the Indian Nationals for filling up the post of Executive Assistant on purely contract basis as per following details”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 05.12.2018 to 20.12.2018 upto 04:00 p.m.