Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT) Hyderabad Project Assistant/Associate Posts | Degree/Master Degree | Walkin
Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT) Hyderabad, one of the premier engineering institute, MHRD, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, IIT Hyderabad announces job vacancies for project staff for a project titled “ Minimally invasive mobile healthcare platform for Glycated Hemoglobin”.
Under IIT Hyderabad Project Assistant Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree in a relevant subject can apply.
On the basis of Interview performance, an applicant for desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period 3 months initially extendable to a year, with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to walkin on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For IIT Hyderabad Project Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 02.
Name of the post: Project Assistant/Associate.
Should be complete Degree/Master Degree in relevant Engg subject from recognized university/institute, with 0 to 2 years experience.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://www.iith.ac.in/index.php/about/careers/.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for the Post of Project Assistant/Associate. | Last Date: 27-March-2019”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form through offline mode in prescribed format.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Date of walk-in-interview: Mar 27th 2019 from 10.00am.
Venue: IIT Hyderabad.
Note: Interested Candidates are requested to send their resume to email@example.com.