Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee Project Associate/Project Assistant Posts | 12th/Degree/Master Degree | Walkin
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee, MHRD, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, IIT Roorkee announces job vacancies for various project staff posts on contract basis.
Under IIT Roorkee Project Associate Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 12th/Degree/Master Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs 30,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For IIT Roorkee Project Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 03.
Project Associate: 02
Project Assistant: 01
Should complete 12th/Degree/Master Degree in relevant Engg, Science subjects from recognized university/institute.
On basis Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.iitr.ac.in/administration/pages/Openings+Project_Jobs.html.
- Select relevant job notification “walk in interview for the project position(s) of Project Associate / Project Assistant in Deptt. of Earth Sciences (Date of Interview: January 28, 2019 at 11:00 AM)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walk-in on announced date and venue.
Date & time of Interview: January 28, 2019 at 11:00 AM.
Venue: Deptt. of Earth Sciences, IIT Roorkee.