ESSO-Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS) Recruitment 2018 Project Scientist, Assistant & Co-Ordinator Posts – 33 Vacancies | 12th, Diploma. Degree, Master Degree | Apply Now
ESSO-Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS), Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES), Government of India.
In latest employment notification, the INCOIS announces job vacancies for Project Scientist, Project Assistant, and other posts on contract basis, in reference to Advt. No. ESSO/INCOIS/RMT:03/2018.
Under INCOIS Project Scientist, Assistant 2018 Recruitment, candidates completed 12th, Diploma. Degree, Master Degree in relevant subjects.
And posse’s minimum qualification marks and work experience for relevant posts are eligible to apply.
On basis of Written Test, Interview and Skill Test an applicant for announced INCOIS Project Staff posts will be finalized on basis of tested abilities.
Selected candidate on merit, will be hired on a temporary basis for a period of one year, with a salary in pay scale of Rs.26,955 to Rs. 68,952 per month., with posting in Hyderabad.
An interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 31.08.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For INCOIS Recruitment 2018 Project Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 33.
Name of Posts:
1. Project Scientist ‘C’: 01 Post
2. Project Scientist ‘C’: 02 Posts
3. Project Scientist ‘B’: 01 Post
4. Project Scientist ‘B’: 08 Posts
5. Project Scientist ‘B’: 04 Posts
6. Project Scientist ‘B’: 02 Posts
7. Project Scientist ‘B’: 01 Post
8. Project Assistant: 01 Post
9. Project Assistant: 02 Posts
10. Project Assistant: 03 Posts
11. Project Assistant: 01 Post
12. Project Junior Office Assistant: 06 Posts
13. Project Co-ordinator: 01 Post
As on 31.08.2018, Candidate age limit should be 28-40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt guidelines.
Candidate should complete 12th class pass, Shorthand, Diploma, B.Sc., BCA, B.E/ B.Tech, M.Sc., MCA, M.Tech., M.Sc.(Tech.), MFSc, Ph.D. in relevant subjects with minimum qualification marks of 60%.
And should have relevant post-qualification work experience for required posts.
On basis of Written Test, Interview and Skill Test.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.incois.gov.in/jobs/index.jsp.
- Select relevant job notification “Advt. No. ESSO/INCOIS/RMT:03/2018”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 01-08-2018 to 31.08.2018.