Indian Bank 2018 Officer JMG & Clerks Posts – 21 Vacancies | 12th + Sports Qualify | Apply Now
Indian Bank, state-owned financial services company with headquarters in Chennai, announces new vacancies for Officer JMG & Clerks posts to fill 21 vacancies.
Under Indian Bank Officer JMG & Clerks Recruitment 2018, the announced jobs will be filled through Sports Qualification of the aspirant (Male).
Candidates who completed 12thclass and have good sports certification in followed games Basket Ball, Cricket, Volley Ball and Hockey are eligible to apply.
Through Trails and Interview, final applicants for the Officer and Clerks posts will be filled on merit basis.
Job work location will be Chennai, selected candidates will receive pay of upto Rs 42020/-.
Interested aspirants have to fill the application form and send details to provided address before last receipt of date.
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Bank Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 21.
Name Of The Post: Officer JMG & Clerks.
- Basket Ball: 06 Vacancies.
- Cricket: 07 Vacancies.
- Volley Ball: 05 Vacancies.
- Hockey: 03 Vacancies.
As on 01-01-2018, applicant age limit should be 18 to 26 years.
Applicant should completed 12th class from recognized board or institution.
As on 01.04.2015, sports qualification for the aspirants will be taken into consideration for respective games.
Screened applicants will be asked to attend Trails and Interview.
Trails compose of Physical Fitness, Speed Endurance and Game Skill.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Aspirants have to visit http://indianbank.in.
- Select Careers page -> Job Notification.
- Download application form.
- Fill up the form in prescribed format and attach necessary documents.
- Send application to provided address “Assistant General Manager (HRM), HRM Department, Corporate Office, Indian Bank 254-260, Avvai Shanmugham Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600014.”
Last date for receipt of application: on or before 03.03.2018.