Indian Bank 2018 Specialist Officer Posts – 145 Vacancies | Any Degree, PG, CA/ ICWA | Apply Now
Indian Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank in a latest job announcement releases vacancies for Specialist Officer posts to fill 145 positions.
The announced jobs are for various departments in the PSB.
Under Indian Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 job notification, aspirants who completed graduation, PG in relevant subject, CA/ ICWA can apply.
On basis of Screening Test/Interview final aspirant will be selected on merit.
Recruited person for Indian Bank Managerial post vacancies will receive salary in pay scale of Rs 59170 to Rs 66070.
Qualified candidate have to apply through online mode by 02.05.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Bank SO 2018 Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 145.
Name Of Posts:
- Assistant General Manager: 01 Post.
- Chief Manager: 09 Posts.
- Manager: 90 Posts.
- Senior Manager: 42 Posts.
- Assistant Manager: 09 Posts.
As on 01.01.2018, Candidate maximum age should be 45 years.
Applicants from reserved and special categories upper age relaxation are applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Aspirant for the Indian Bank Specialist Officer post should completed Any Degree, PG, CA/ ICWA, and have minimum experience with relevant skills.
Selection Process: On basis of Written test or Interview.
Others Candidates have to pay Rs 600 through online mode.
SC/ST/PWD applicants to pay Rs. 100/-.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Candidate should visit http://www.indianbank.in/career.php .
- Select job notification “Recruitment Of Specialist Officers In Risk Management, Information Technology, Statistician, Treasury, Credit, Architect, Civil, Electrical And Security Specialisations”.
- Fill the application through online mode and submit the details.
- Take a print out of application for further use.
Online application start and end date: 10/04/2018 to 02.05.2018.
Job Notification: http://www.indianbank.in/pdfs/SOENG.pdf .