Indian Coast Guard Multi-Tasking Staff Posts | 10th | Apply Now
Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, Ministry of Defense, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, Indian Coast Guard announces job vacancies for Multi-Tasking Staff post on a direct basis at Indian Coast Guard Region (A&N), Port Blair.
Under Indian Coast Guard Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 10th class can apply.
On basis of Written test and Skill test, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 11.03.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Coast Guard MTS Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 12 (UR-06, OBC-05, SC-01).
Name of the post:
Multi-Tasking Staff (Lascar)/Lascar Ist Class
As on 11.03.2019, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Matriculation pass or its equivalent from recognized boards + Three years experience in service on Boat.
On basis of Written test and Skill test.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Commander, Coast Guard Region (A&N), Port Blair, Post Box No. 716, Haddo (PO), Port Blair – 744 102, A&N Islands”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 11.03.2019.