Indian Institute of Maize Research (IIMR) Young Professional Posts | Degree/Master Degree/PG | Walkin
Indian Institute of Maize Research (IIMR), under the aegis of Indian Council of Agricultural Research, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, ICAR-IIMR announces job vacancies for Young Professional posts with work location at regional stations/units on a temporary basis.
Under IIMR Young Professional Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/PG in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs 15,000 to Rs 25,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For ICAR-IIMR Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 07
Name of the post: Young Professional – I & II.
Candidate age limit should be 21 to 45 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree/Master Degree/PG in relevant Engg, Science subjects from recognized university/institute.
On basis of interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://iimr.icar.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk in interview for the post of Young Professionals at Begusarai, Delhi and Hyderabad centre on 11 March 2019”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Date & time of Interview: 11-03-2019, 10:00 AM.
Venue: Plz check notification.
Job Notification: https://iimr.icar.gov.in/attachments/article/34/Advt.%20YP-1%20-2.pdf.