Warehousing Development and Regulatory Authority (WDRA) Junior Software Engineer & Solution Architect Posts | Degree/Master Degree | Apply Now
Warehousing Development and Regulatory Authority (WDRA), Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, WDRA New Delhi announces job vacancies for various technical posts External Professional (IT) /Consultant (IT) on a temporary basis, in reference to No. A-12024/1/2018-O/o US (A&F).
Under WDRA Junior Software Engineer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for the further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of one year, with salary pay of Rs. 70,000 to Rs. 1,50,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 03/05/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For WDRA Technical Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 2.
Name of the post:
Solution Architect: 1
Senior Software engineer/Software engineer/Junior Software Engineer: 1
Should complete Degree/Master Degree in relevant subjects from a recognized university/institute, and should have experience of 1 to 13 years.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://wdra.gov.in/web/wdra/home.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Under Secretary (Admin & Finance) (I/C), Warehousing Development and Regulatory Authority, NCUI Building, 4th floor, 3, Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, Hauz Khas, New Delhi - 110016”.
Last date for submission of application: by 03/05/2019.