Indian Navy 2018 MTS (Ministerial) Posts - 02 Vacancies | 10th Class | Apply Now
Indian Navy, Ministry Of Defense, Govt. Of India.
In latest employment notification, the Indian Navy, announces job vacancies for Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted, Ministerial, Non-Industrial post to fill on a direct basis for staff requirement at National Hydrographic Office, Dehradun.
Under Indian Navy MTS Ministerial Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 10th class is required to apply.
Screened and finalized applicants will be called for Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test, and Document Verification.
Selected aspirant on merit will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of Rs. 18000-56900 per month.
An Interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 14/09/2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Navy 2018 MTS Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 02.
Name of the post: MTS (Ministerial) (erstwhile Chowkidar).
Candidate age limit should be 18 to 27 Years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Candidate should complete 10th class recognized board/institute.
On basis of Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test, and Document Verification.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.indiannavy.nic.in/.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send application and other documents to address “The Chief Hydrographer, National Hydrographic Office, 107 A, Rajpur Road, Post Box No. 75, Dehradun -248001 (Uttrakhand)”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 14/09/2018.