Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) Director Jobs | Degree | Apply Now
Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL), an industry leader in the area of extraction of Beach Sand Minerals and producer of rare earth, PSU company, under Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. Of India.
In the latest job notification, IREL CPSE announces job vacancy for an executive post in relevant profile, in reference to No. : 7/11/2019-PESB.
Under IREL Director Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 65,000-75,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 21/06/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For IREL Executive Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 1.
Name of the post: Director (Technical).
Candidate minimum age limit should be 40 years.
Should complete Degree in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, and should have work experience.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://pesb.gov.in/Home/Vacancies.
- Select relevant job notification “IREL (India) Limited”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned mail id or to adders “Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.”.
Last date for submission of application: by 15.00 hours on 21/06/2019.
Job Notification: https://pesb.gov.in/GeneratePDF/DownLoadJD/393.