Indira Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) Patna 2018 Junior Resident Posts - 39 Vacancies | MBBS | Walkin
Indira Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) Patna, an autonomous institute of Govt. Of Bihar.
The Bihar Healthcare Premier Institution announces job vacancies for Junior Resident posts to fill 39 positions on one-year tenure basis, in reference to Adv. No. 07/Jr. Resident/IGIMS/Estt./2018.
Under IGIMS Patna Junior Resident 2018 Recruitment, aspirants completed MBBS degree is required to apply.
Followed by Interview performance an applicant for IGIMS JR posts will be finalized on merit.
Selected aspirants will be recruited on a temporary basis, with salary pay of Rs.56100 + 5400 (GP) p.m.
An interested and qualified person has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For IGIMS Patna 2018 Doctor Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 39.
Name of Posts:
Applicants should complete MBBS in relevant medical subjects and should complete an internship.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.igims.org/default.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete recruitment details “Adv. No. 07/Jr. Resident/IGIMS/Estt./2018: Walk-In-Interview For Junior Resident: One Year Tenure Post”.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And attend walk-in on announced date and venue.
Walk in Date & Timings: 13.08.2018, at 11-00 AM to 02-00 PM.
Venue: the Director, IGIMS, Patna-14.