Institute Of Nano Science & Technology (INST) Assistant Engineer (Civil) Posts | B.E. / B.Tech | Apply Now
Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali, An Autonomous Research Institute of the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
In a recent employment notification, the INST announces job vacancies for Engineer category posts on contract basis to assist Consultant (Engineering) in overseeing the construction of the campus, job advertisement in reference to F.No. 34(1)/2018-INST.
Under INST Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Engg Graduation in relevant discipline can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
Selected candidate on merit, will be hired on a temporary basis for a period of one year, with salary pay of Rs. 40,000/- p.m.
An interested and qualified person have to apply through online and offline mode by 25th October, 2018.
Eligibility Criteria For INST Engineer Posts:
Name of the post: Assistant Engineer (Civil).
As on 25.10.2018, candidate maximum age limit should be 35 years.
Should complete B.E. / B.Tech in Civil Engineering from recognized board/institute + Working knowledge of M.S. Office + Should have at least 5 years’ experience in the field of construction/supervision.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.inst.ac.in/careers.php.
- Select relevant job notification “Call for Applications for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) at INST Mohali”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned address “Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali” and to mail id.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 25th October 2018.
Job Notification: http://www.inst.ac.in/ads%202018/Advertisement_website.pdf.