Intel Technology India Pvt Ltd Bangalore Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company that leads in semiconductor and chip manufacturing for consumer and enterprise needs.
In the latest job announcement, Intel India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Intel Bangalore Software Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having the required skills in C/C++ programming, Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: JR0175109.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar STEM degree
- 3+ years of experience with the following:
- C/C++ programming
- Operating systems such as Windows, Linux and/or Chrome
- Expertise working on PCs and/or embedded systems
- Experience in software development, debug, validation and/or integration
- Data structures, OOPs concepts, computer architecture, operating systems, and/or multithreaded programming
- Technical concepts, architecture, systems, development methods, and disciplines associated with defined projects, and applies knowledge taccelerate project completion
- Experience with tools for software version control and bug tracking
- Using your strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability twork independently as well as in agile team
- The candidate must be confident, self-sufficient and a quick learner
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2+ years of experience with any of the following:
- Python programming
- Knowledge of Computer architecture, ideally Intel platforms
- Debug kernel/driver expertise may be required
- Firmware or BIOS development experience
- Windows operating system fundamentals
- Agile/Scrum expertise
- Familiar with build automation using Jenkins, Github, Team City, Artifactory
- working with teams across different GElocations