IOCL 2018 Junior Operator (Aviation) – 16 Posts | 12th Class | Apply Now
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Centre govt. funded Oil and Gas Company in a latest job notification announces new vacancies for Junior Operator (Aviation) posts.
Under IOCL 2018 For Junior Operator (Aviation) Job Notification No: IOCL/MKTG/WR/REC/2018/1.
Candidates who completed 12th class from recognized board and having minimum experience in driving can apply.
The announced jobs are for work locations in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa and Chhattisgarh states.
Applicants will be selected on basis of Written Test and Skill Skill Proficiency Physical Test (SPPT).
Selected job aspirants for IOCL entry level post will receive pay of Rs. 10,500 – 24,500/-.
Interested candidates need to apply for the job through online mode by 7th February 2018.
Eligibility Criteria For IOCL Junior Operator Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 16.
Name Of The Posts: Junior Operator (Aviation) Gr. I.
- As on 31st January 2018, candidate age limit should be 18 to 26 years.
- And age relaxation for reserve and other categories is applicable as per govt. rules.
Higher Secondary (Class XII) with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 40% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions with valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License + should have Minimum one year work experience.
Selection Process: On basis of Written Test and Skill Skill Proficiency Physical Test (SPPT).
Steps to apply for IOCL Posts:
- Interested candidate need to visit https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx
- Select job notification & go through details.
- Apply for the post online.
- Take print out of submitted application, attach necessary documents and send it through post to address “Post Box No. 8114, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400 051.”
Online application start date & end date: 22nd January 2018 to 7th February 2018.
Last date to receipt application with hard copies: 16th February 2018.
Tentative date for Written Test: 25th February 2018.
Tentative date of uploading of result of Written test: 28th February 2018.
Tentative date of uploading Final List of selected candidates: 15th March 2018.