IREDA 2018 Project Engineers Posts – 112 Vacancies | B.Tech + MBA | Apply Now
Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Limited (IREDA) , a Mini Ratna Category – I PSU, under Ministry of New & Renewable Energy, Govt. of India.
In a latest job announcement releases vacancies for Project Engineers posts to fill 112 positions.
Under IREDA Project Engineers Recruitment 2018, candidates who completed B.E./ B.Tech plus MBA in relevant subjects and have experience can apply.
Selected person through merit, will be recruited on contract basis for a certain duration and will be extendable further 1 to 2 years depending upon the requirement and performance of the individual.
Candidate will receive salary package of Rs. 30,000/- per month, with work location at Ahmedabad.
Interested person have to apply through online mode by 04.04.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For IREDA PE 2018 Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 112.
Name Of Posts: Project Engineers.
As on 19.03.2018, Candidate maximum age should be 35 years.
Should completed B.E./ B.Tech [Essential] plus MBA (Finance) or Post Graduate Diploma in Power and Business, should posses computer knowledge .
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Applicant have to visit http://www.ireda.gov.in/Forms/contentpage.aspx?LID=765&mid=-1 .
- Select relevant recruitment notification “Engagement of Project Engineers on Outsourced Basis”.
- Read through complete job details.
- And fill the application form in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- Send details to mentioned address “The General Manager (HR), Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Limited (A Govt. of India Enterprise), 3rd Floor, August Kranti Bhawan, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi – 110 066.” before last date of receipt.
Last date for hardcopy of application submission: on or before 04.04.2018.
Recruitment Advt.: http://www.ireda.gov.in/writereaddata/Job_Advertisement.pdf .