Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) – SAC Scientist/Engineer Jobs | Degree/Master Degree/PH.D. | Apply Now
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Department of Space, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, ISRO announces job vacancies for Scientist/Engineer post on a temporary basis for Space Applications Centre Ahmedabad, in reference to Advertisement No.: SAC:01:2018.
Under ISRO Scientist/Engineer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/Ph.D. in relevant subjects can apply.
On the basis of a personal interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 30.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For ISRO Engineer Posts:
Name of the post: Scientist/Engineer-SD.
Should complete Degree/Master Degree/PH.D. in relevant engg subjects recognized university.
On the basis of personal interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://www.sac.gov.in/Vyom/careers.jsp.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment to the post of Scientist/Engineer – SD”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 01.04.2019 and 30.04.2019.
Job Notification: https://recruitment.sac.gov.in/OSAR/Pdfs/0118.pdf.