ITC Infotech Bangalore DevOps Engineer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | Apply Now
ITC Infotech is a specialized global full service IT consulting & outsourcing solutions provider.
In the latest job announcement, ITC Infotech announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under ITC Infotech Bangalore DevOps Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Technical, App Development, and DevOps can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: 37366.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA.
Experience Level: 4 to 9 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 4-9 years Sr DevOps engineer, whose job responsibilities will be broadly the following:
- DevOps Life cycle - Continuous Integration and continuous deployment
- Strong scripting skills in either power shell, shell or python
- Experience with Git Repos, branching, code review and code analysis tools
- Expertise in Debugging and providing solutions and workarounds.
- Develop, deploy, and evolve CI and CD systems for our cloud applications.
- Hands-on expertise in diverse DevSecOps concepts / tools, especially on Azure DevOps Pipelines, GitHub, GitHub actions
- Experience in production go live operations and maintenance.
- CI/CD pipeline support (troubleshooting, support with setting up in new projects)
- Understanding of fundamental network technologies like DNS, Load Balancing, SSL, TCP/IP, SQL, HTTP.
- Experience in integrating secure code scans.
- Hands-on on PowerShell, python, and shell scripting.
- Experience in pipeline as code.
- Experience in infra as code using terraform, ansible.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with ITC Infotech career portal and login in to apply.