Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) Stenographer, Account Officer & Executive Posts – 05 Vacancies | 12th/Degree/B.E/B.Tech/CA | Apply Now
Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI), a regulatory body under Ministry of Shipping.
In the latest job notification, the IWAI statutory authority announces job vacancies for various positions to fill 05 nos on a direct basis.
Under IWAI Stenographer, Account Officer Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 12th/Degree/B.E/B.Tech/CA in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
Selected candidate on merit, will be recruited with salary pay of Rs.9,300 - Rs.39,100 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 28/12/2018.
Eligibility Criteria For IWAI Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 05.
Name of the Post:
Assistant Director: 02
Assistant Secretary: 01
Sr. Account Officer: 01
Stenographer – C: 01
Should complete 12th/Degree/B.E/B.Tech/CA in relevant subjects from recognized university + Govt. employee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://iwai.nic.in/.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Assistant Secretary (R&T), Inland Waterways Authority of India, A-13, Sector-1, Noida-201 301 (U.P.)”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 28/12/2018.
Job Notification: http://www.iwai.nic.in/showfile.php?lid=1546.