Jashpur District Employment Assistant Posts | 8th/10th/12th | Apply Now
Jashpur District, Govt. of Chhattisgarh.
In the latest job notification, Jashpur District Collectorate announces job vacancies for Employment Assistant posts on a direct basis under the MGNREGA plan.
Under Jashpur District Employment Assistant Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 8th/10th/12th are required to apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 5,000/- per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 21.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Jashpur District Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 20 Nos.
Name of the Post: Employment Assistant.
As on 01.01.2018, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 8th/10th/12th from recognized university/institute.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://jashpur.nic.in/en/notice_category/recruitment/.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for the recruitment of the employment assistant under the MGNREGA plan”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned address " Office of Chief Executive Officer, District Panchayat at Mnrega branch".
Last date for submission of application: on or before 21.01.2019 till 05:30 PM.