MP State Legal Services Authority ( MPSLSA ) Peon & Order Taker Posts | 8th Class | Apply Now
MP State Legal Services Authority (MPSLSA), Govt. of Madhya Pradesh.
In the latest job notification, MPSLSA announces job vacancies for Peon & Order Taker posts on a direct basis.
Under MPSLSA Peon & Order Taker Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 8th Class can apply.
Selected candidate on merit, will be recruited with salary pay of Rs.15,500/- to Rs .49,000/- Per Month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 07.02.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For MPSLSA Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 131 Nos.
Name of the Post:
Peon – 57
Order Taker – 74
As on 07.02.2019, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 8th Class from recognized university/institute.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 100.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.mponline.gov.in/portal/index.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application end date: 07.02.2019.