Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Junior Assistant, MTS, Stenographer & Other Posts | 10th/12th/ITI | Apply Now
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, Jawaharlal Nehru University announces job vacancies for various non-teaching posts on regular basis, in reference to Advt.No. 3/RC(NT)/2019.
Under JNU Junior Assistant, MTS Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 10th/12th/ITI are required to apply.
On basis of Written & Skill Test, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs.18,000 - Rs.1,12,400 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 04/2/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For JNU Non-Faculty Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 73 Nos.
Name of the Post:
Personal Assistant: 02
Junior Assistant-cum-Typist: 44
Office Attendant (Multi Tasking Staff): 20
Candidate maximum age limit should be 35 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 10th/12th/ITI from recognized university/institute, and should have required skills in typing and computer for required posts.
On basis Written & Skill Test.
General and OBC candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 500 through online mode.
SC/ST/PwD and Women candidates are fully exempted.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.jnu.ac.in/career.
- Select relevant job notification “Online Applications for Personal Assistant, Stenographer, Junior Assistant-cum-Typist and Office Attendant (MTS) posts”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 4 February, 2019 by 05:30 PM.