Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission (JERC) Personal Assistant, Personal Secretary & Director Posts | Graduation/PG/CA | Apply Now
Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission (JERC) for the state of Goa and Union Territories, Govt. of India.
In a latest job notification, JERC announces job vacancies for various staff posts on deputation basis, in reference to No 1/3/2019-JERC.
Under JERC Personal Assistant, Personal Secretary Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Graduation/PG/CA are eligible to apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 67,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 30-04-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For JERC Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 04.
Name of the post:
Director (Finance & law): 1
Personal Secretary: 2
Personal Assistant: 1
As on 01.04.2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 56 years.
Should complete Graduation/PG/CA from recognized university/institute + officers under Central Government /State Government/Union Territories/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://jercuts.gov.in/ViewData/Index?mid=39556.
- Select relevant job notification “JERC invites applications for the post of Director (Finance and Law), Private Secretary and Personal Assistant in JERC (for the State of Goa and UTs) on Deputation on Foreign Service terms basis including short term contract basis”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Secretary, Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission, 3 rd & 4th Floor, Plot No.55-56, Udyog Vihar, Phase-IV, Gurgugram-122015”.
Last date for submission of application: by 30.04.2019.
Job Notification: http://jercuts.gov.in/writereaddata/UploadFile/Download%20File.pdf.