JP Morgan Services India Pvt Ltd Bangalore Software Engineering - Big Data Developer Jobs | Bachelor's/Master degree | Apply Now
JP Morgan, a global financial institution company that leads in providing financial and banking services worldwide.
In the latest job notification, JP Morgan announces job vacancies for Software Engineering - Big Data Developer, with work location in Bangalore.
Under JP Morgan Bangalore Software Engineering - Big Data Developer 2020 Jobs, candidates completed Bachelor's/Master degree, and have the required skills can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineering - Big Data Developer.
Req #: 190105412.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor's/Master degree in computer science or specialized training, equivalent work experience.
Experience: 5+ Years.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: Bangalore.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and ability to manage team members and external business contacts including consultants and vendors
- Work with business users and other systems up/downstream to gather and define data requirements
- Drive the workaround data analysis, Design and data modelling, framework development, data operations etc.
- Participate in the build of strategic data processing Platform
- Develop and use reporting and analytic tools to gain insight into complex data
- Contribute to the group’s knowledge base by finding new and valuable ways to approach problems and projects
- Perform duties in line with all IT policies and controls of the firm.
- Coordinate and work closely with other data architects and leads to deliver the common objectives.
- Drive the continuous improvement in processes, technology and solution that are being worked upon.
- Look out for opportunities to bring automation and have it implemented.
Key Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of application development experience.
- Experiences in developing scalable & multi-threaded systems
- Good knowledge of Hadoop and Spark architecture
- Programming knowledge on spark and Scala/Java
- Experience on Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, Hive and Pig ecosystem is essential
- Experience on Core Java/J2EE Design Patterns
- Spring or Enterprise Java Beans 3 (EJB3)
- ORM Frameworks (Java Persistence API/JPA, Hibernate, TopLink)
- SQL & Databases (Oracle/ExData, TeraData, Netezza etc)
- 2+ years experience designing and developing applications on UNIX, Microsoft and Linux based platforms.
- 2+ years experience with Unix shell scripting
- Must have experience in managing multiple deliverables to different business groups in service delivery manager role and ability to build stronger customer relationships.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills along with strong analytical skills
- Excellent planning, prioritization and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Successful achievement in a team environment
- Deliver high-quality results under tight deadlines
- Expertise in managing conflicting priorities under pressure and ability to influence technology partners without authority.
- Previous experience working in large financial organizations is preferred.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with JP Morgan company career portal and login to apply.