Kadapa District Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Helper Jobs | 7th/10th | Apply Now
Department for Women Development & Child Welfare, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
In the latest job notification, Kadapa District Collectorate announces job vacancies for Anganwadi posts for Kadapa, Jammalamadugu and Rajampet divisions, in reference to File No.WDCW-ADM0APT/7/2018-SA-ICDS-RJP.
Under Kadapa District Anganwadi Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 7th/10th class are required to apply.
On basis of Qualifying Exam Marks and Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with a salary provided as per guidelines.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 15.02.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Kadapa District Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 373.
Name of the post:
1. Main Anganwadi Worker: 41 Posts
2. Mini Anganwadi Worker: 35 Posts
3. Anganwadi Helper: 297 Posts
As on 01.07.2018, candidate age limit should be 21 to 35 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 7th/10th from recognized university/institute.
On basis of Qualifying Exam Marks and Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://kadapa.ap.nic.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Notification for recruitment of Anganwadi workers & Helpers - WDCW, KADAPA”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to CDPO Office.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 15.02.2019.
Job Notification: http://kadapa.ap.nic.in/Approved%20notification_04022019.pdf.