Kaimur District Fourth Grade Employee Jobs | 10th | Apply Now
Kaimur District Collectorate, Govt. of Bihar.
In the latest job notification, Kaimur District Administration announces job vacancies for Fourth Grade Employee post on a direct basis.
Under Kaimur District Fourth Grade Employee Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 10th class is required to apply.
Selected candidate on merit, will be recruited with salary pay of Rs.5,200 - Rs.20,200 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 31.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Kaimur District Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 138.
Name of the post: Fourth Grade Employee.
As on 01.01.2018, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 37 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 10th class from recognized university/institute.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://kaimur.nic.in/notice_category/recruitment/.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement Notice for Creation of Panel for Fourth Grade Employee”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned address “Kaimur District (Bhabua), Banka Sanchalanalaya, Bihar”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 31.01.2019.