Karur District Court Office Assistant, Masalchi, Gardener &Other Posts - 09 Vacancies | 8th Class | Apply Now
Chief Judicial Magistrate Court, Karur, Tamilnadu.
In the latest job notification, the Karur District Court announces job vacancies for various positions to fill 09 vacancies, in reference to Employment Notification No.1/2018/A1.
Under Karur District Court Office Assistant, Masalchi Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 8th Class or with Tamil language skills can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs.15,700 – 50,000 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 10.12.2018.
Eligibility Criteria Karur District Court Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 09.
Name of the post:
Office Assistant: 02
Night Watchman: 01
As on 01.11.2018, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete VIII Std Passed. Candidates having Light (or) Heavy - Vehicle Driving License in force will be given preference or must be able to read and write in Tamil.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/india/tn/karur/recruit.
- Select relevant job notification “CJM Court - Notification in English.”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Chief Judicial Magistrate, Chief Judicial Magistrate Court, Combined Court Building, Thanthonimalai, Karur - 639 007”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 10.12.2018 till 5.45 P.M.
Job Notification: https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/sites/default/files/2_103.pdf.