Kendrapara District Court 2018 Clerk, Typist & Steno Posts – 14 Vacancies | 12th, Diploma | Apply Now
Kendrapara District Court, Orissa District & Sub-ordinate courts non-judicial staff services.
Invites job application for Junior Clerk cum Copyists, Typist & Steno posts to fill 14 positions, through direct recruitment, in reference to Advertisement No. 1/2018.
Under Kendrapara District Court Clerk, Typist & Steno 2018 Recruitment, candidates completed 12th, Diploma in relevant subjects and have required skills are eligible to apply.
On basis of Written and Skill Test applicant for Kendrapara District Court posts will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of Rs.19,900 to -Rs.81,100 per month.
Interested and qualified job have to apply through offline mode by 01.09.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Kendrapara District Court 2018 Steno Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 14.
Name of Posts:
Junior Clerk cum Copyists: 07
Junior Typist: 03
Stenographer Gr.III: 04
As on 01.09.2018, candidate age limit should be 18 to 32 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt guidelines.
Candidate should complete 12th, Diploma in relevant subjects from recognized board/university and have skills in computer and typing.
On basis of Written/Skill Test.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 100 through offline mode.
SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of the Examination fees.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://kendrapara.nic.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “DISTRICT COURT-Advertisement for the post of Junior Clerk Cum Copyist, Junior Typist and Stenographer Grade III”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send hard copy of an application to “The Office of the District Judge, Kendrapara-754211”.
Last date for submission of hardcopy of application: on or before 01.09.2018.