Keonjhar District Junior Teacher Posts | 12th/Diploma/Degree | Apply Now
Keonjhar District Collectorate, Govt. of Odisha.
In the latest job notification, Keonjhar District Office announces job vacancies for Junior Teacher post on contract basis under ST&SC Development Department.
Under Keonjhar District Junior Teacher Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 12th/Diploma/Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
On the basis of Qualifying Exam Marks, an applicant for desired the post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of one year, with salary pay of Rs. 7,400 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 10.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Keonjhar District Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 57.
Name of the post: Junior Teacher (Contractual).
As on 01.03.2019, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 35 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 12th/Diploma/Degree in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, with good qualification marks.
On the basis of Qualifying Exam Marks.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://kendujhar.nic.in/notice_category/recruitment/.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement For Engagement Of Junior Teacher Contractual Under ST&SC Development Department Of Keonjhar”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form through offline mode in prescribed format.
- And send details to “ DWO, Keonjhar”.
Last date for submission of application: by 10.04.2019.