Ministry of Water Resources Assistant, Executive Engineer, Upper Division Clerk & Other Posts | Graduation | Apply Now
Ministry of Water Resources, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, Ministry of Water Resources announces job vacancies for various posts in Deputation/ Re-employment/ Direct Recruitment basis in Mahanadi Water Disputes Tribunal.
Under MOWR Assistant, Executive Engineer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Graduation are required to apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 25,500 - Rs. 2,09,200 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 04.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For MOWR Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 15.
Name of the post:
Court Master: 02
Principal Private Secretary: 02
Executive Engineer: 02
Section Officer: 02
Private Secretary: 02
Assistant (Admin): 01
Assistant (Accts): 01
Personal Assistant: 01
Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 01
As on 14.03.2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 45 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Graduation from recognized university/institute + should be govt. employee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://mowr.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Vacancy Circular for various posts on Deputation/ Re-employment/ Direct Recruitment basis in Mahanadi Water Disputes Tribunal, Ministry of Water Resources, RD & GR”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form through offline mode in prescribed format.
- And send details to “Registrar, Mahanadi Water Disputes Tribunal”.
Last date for submission of application: by 04.04.2019.
Job Notification: http://mowr.gov.in/sites/default/files/VC_MWDT_Mar_2019_1.pdf.