Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University (KSDSU) 2018 Assistant Professor Posts – 192 Vacancies | Master Degree | Apply Now
Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University (KSDSU), State University in Bihar.
Invites application from eligible candidates for teaching faculty posts to fill 192 vacancies.
Through KSDSU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Master Degree in relevant subject with NET are required to apply.
Selected person for the Asst Professor post on merit, will receive salary as per guidelines noted in the job notification.
Interested and qualified person have to apply through online and offline mode by 26 June 2018.
Eligibility Criteria For KSDSU Bihar 2018 Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 192.
Name of Posts: Assistant Professor.
As on 01-07-2018, candidate age limit should be between 22 to 55 years.
Should complete Master Degree in relevant subject from recognized university with minimum qualification marks 55% and should be NET qualified.
Steps to apply for post:
- Candidate has to visit http://ksdsu.edu.in .
- Select job notification “Advertisement for the post of Asst Prof- Adv No 1/18”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, self-attest necessary documents.
- And send copy of documents to mentioned mail id email@example.com by 23 June 2018 and send hardcopy of application to address.
Last date for receipt of hard copy of application: by 26 June 2018.
Job Notification: http://ksdsu.edu.in/images/pdf/2018/adv1-18-29.5.18.pdf .