Karnataka Sanskrit University (KSU) 2018 Recruitment Teaching & Non Teaching Posts – 05 Vacancies| Master Degree, Ph.D| Apply Now
Karnataka Samskrit University (KSU), state university located in Bangalore, Karnataka.
In the latest job notification, the education institution announces jobs for Teaching & Non Teaching posts for Professor and Librarian jobs to fill 05 vacancies, in reference with KSU: UGC-PS/Teaching & Non-Teaching Apmnt./2016-17.
Under KSU Faculty & Librarian Recruitment 2018, aspirants completed Master Degree, Ph.D. in relevant subjects with minimum qualification marks have to apply.
The announced vacancies are for Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor, Deputy Librarian, and Assistant Librarian posts.
The selected applicant based on merit will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of Rs 15600 – Rs 67000 + Grade Pay per month.
Interested and qualified people have to apply through offline mode by 10.07.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For KSU Bangalore 2018 Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 05.
Name of Posts:
- Professor: 01
- Associate Professor: 01
- Assistant Professor: 01
- Deputy Librarian: 01
- Assistant Librarian: 01
Should complete Master Degree, Ph.D. in relevant subjects from a recognized university, with minimum qualification marks of 55%.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.ksu.ac.in/en/notifications/jobs/.
- Select job notification “Notification for the Recruitment of Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts(371J) of UGC Pay Scale”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, self-attest documents.
- And send details to mentioned address “Registrar, Karnataka Samskrit University Pampa Mahakavi Road, Chamarajpet, Bangalore – 560018”.
Last Date for Submission of Hardcopy of Application: by 10-07-2018.