Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) 2018 Recruitment Project Associate & Trainee Library Posts – 25 Vacancies | Degree, Master Degree | Apply Now
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is a distance learning national university located in New Delhi.
The central govt. funded university in the latest job notification announces vacancies for Associate & Trainee category posts to fill 25 nos on a contract basis.
Under IGNOU Library Professionals Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree and Master Degree in relevant subject with required experience need to apply.
On basis of interview performance, an applicant for IGNOU Library Professional post will be finalized on merit.
A selected aspirant for the job will be recruited on contract basis for NVLI Project with salary pay from Rs 18,000 to Rs 50,000 per month.
Interested and qualified people have to apply through offline mode by 30.06.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For IGNOU 2018 Library Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 25.
Name of Posts:
- Senior Project Associate: 05 Posts.
- Project Associate, Library Science: 09 Posts.
- Trainee Library Science: 11 Posts.
Should complete Degree, Master Degree in Library Science subject from recognized university.
Selection Process: On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/bulletinboard/advertisements/latest/jobs.
- Select job notification “Engagement of Library Professionals on contractual basis under NVLI Project”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Apply for the job through online mode.
- And take print out of application for future use.
Online application end date: by 30.06.2018.
Job Notification: http://www.ignou.ac.in/userfiles/NVLI%20Advertisement_new.pdf.