Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital (LBSH) Junior Residents Posts | MBBS | Walkin
Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital (LBSH), Govt. of Delhi.
In the latest job notification, LBSH Delhi announces job vacancy for Junior Residents posts on a temporary basis.
Under LBSH Senior Residents Recruitment 2019, candidates completed MBBS can apply.
On the basis of Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to walkin on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For LBSH Doctor Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 5.
Name of the post: Junior Residents.
As on 30/04/2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 30 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete MBBS from a recognized university/institute.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/doit_lbsh/LBSH/Home/.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Date of walk-in-interview: 30/04/2019 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
Venue: Lal Bahadur Shastri Hospital.