National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC) Law Clerks Posts | Degree | Apply Now
National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC), Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, NCDRC announces job vacancies for Law Clerks posts on a contract basis.
Under NCDRC Law Clerks Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree in a relevant subject can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of one year, with salary pay of Rs. 50,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 22nd May 2019.
Eligibility Criteria For NCDRC Staff Posts:
Name of the post: Law Clerks.
As on 22nd May 2019, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree in law from a recognized university/institute.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://ncdrc.nic.in/careers.html.
- Select relevant job notification “Engagement of Law Clerks Dt. 16/04/2019”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to the mentioned address.
Last date for submission of application: by 22/05/2019.
Job Notification: http://ncdrc.nic.in/pdf_Files/EngagementOfLawclerk16042019.pdf.