MAHABank Specialist Officers Scale I & II Jobs 2018 - 28 Vacancies | Degree, PG | Apply Now
Bank of Maharashtra, public sector bank operated under Govt. Of India, in a latest job announcement releases vacancies for Specialist Officers Scale I & II posts.
Under Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officers Recruitment 2018 job announcement, aspirants who completed graduation and post graduations in technical streams are eligible to apply.
The announced posts by MAHABank include Software Programmers, Software Tester, Oracle Database Administrator, MSSQL Database Administrator, Network Administrators, Data Analysts and Information Security officer.
Majority of announced vacancies are for experienced professionals.
Final candidates for the desired vacancy will be selected through GD and Interview.
Selected person have to produce bond surety for 2 years, and will undergo probation for a period of 24 months and will receive salary pay in pay band of upto Rs 45950/-.
Interested and qualified individuals have to apply through online mode for SO Scale I & II jobs by 22.02.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Bank of Maharashtra Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 28.
Name Of The Post:
Officer – Scale - I
- Software Programmers (including Android Developers): 04 Posts.
- Software Tester: 03 Posts.
- Oracle Database Administrator: 01 Post.
- MSSQL Database Administrator: 01 Post.
- Network Administrators: 04 Posts.
Officer – Scale – II
- Data Analysts: 10 Posts
- Information Security officer: 05 Posts
As on 31.12.2017, candidate min age is 23 years and max age is 35 years.
Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be extended as per government guidelines.
Job applicant should completed graduation or PG in B.Sc, BCA, B.Tech / B.E., M.Sc, MCA (relevant discipline), and should posses minimum post qualification experience.
Selection Process: On basis of Group Discussion and Interview.
Aspirant from others category have to apply Rs 600/- through online mode.
SC/ST/PWD to pay Rs 100/-.
Steps to apply for Specialist Officers Posts:
- Interested and qualified job applicant should visit http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/
- Select Careers -> Job Notification -> Go through details of job announcement.
- Select for announced post through online mode.
- Fill up required and mandatory details.
- Submit and take print out of application form for future use.
Online application start and end date: 03.02.2018 to 22.02.2018.
Last Date for receipt of hard copy of online application with enclosures: 04.03.2018.