Maharashtra Public Works Department Junior Engineer Posts | Diploma | Apply Now
Maharashtra Public Works Department, Govt. Of Maharashtra.
In the latest job notification, Maharashtra PWD announces job vacancies for Junior Engineer post in relevant discipline can apply.
Under Maharashtra PWD Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Diploma in a relevant subject can apply.
On basis of Written Test and other selection processes, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
Selected candidate, with salary pay of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4300/- per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 25.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Maharashtra PWD Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 405 (Open/General: 219 Posts, SC: 34 Posts, ST: 11 Posts, VJ-A: 05 Posts, BT – B: 09 Posts, NT-C: 09 Posts, SBC : 06 Posts, OBC : 47 Posts, Social & Educational Backward Class: 65 Posts).
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer.
Candidate age limit should be 18 to 38 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Diploma in Civil Engineering subject from recognized university/institute.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.mahapariksha.gov.in/OnlinePortal/loginPage.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for Public Works Department Examination 2019”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- Take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 05/01/2019 to 25/01/2019.