Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (SPMVV) Tirupati Technician Posts | Master Degree | Apply Now
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati, a state university, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
In the latest job notification, SPMVV announces job vacancies for non-teaching posts to fill no. of positions on a temporary basis in DST-CURIE Instrumentation Laboratory.
Under SPMVV Tirupati Technician Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Master Degree in relevant disciplines can apply.
On basis of Interview performance, an applicant will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis, with a salary provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 10.12.2018, and attend walk in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For SPMVV Tirupati Posts:
Name of the post: Technician.
Should complete M.Sc/M.Tech., in Life Sciences, M.Pharm from recognized institute/university.
Preference will be given to experienced candidates in handling analytical and Scientific Instruments.
On basis of Interview.
Candidates have to pay a registration fee of Rs. 200 through challan (Andhra Bank, University Campus, General Account) payable to the Registrar, SPMVV, Tirupati.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.spmvv.ac.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk-in-Interview will be conducted on 12.12.2018 AT 12 PM at administrative building for Technician to work in DST – CURIE Instrumentation Laboratory, SPMVV, Tirupati”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Prof.V.Kalarani, Convener, DST-CURIE Project, SPMVV”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 12 pm on 10.12.2018.
Date & time of interview: 13.12.2018 at 11:00 AM.
Venue: the administrative building, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (Women’s University) Tirupati.
Job Notification: http://www.spmvv.ac.in/notifications/PRESS-NOTE.pdf.