National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE) Multi-Tasking Staff Jobs | 10th | Apply Now
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE), An Organization of Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, MANAGE announces job vacancies for Multi-Tasking Staff post under SC category, in reference to No. MNG-01/Admn-201/2016.
Under MANAGE Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 10th class is required to apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for written test/skill test.
Selected candidate on merit will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs.18,000 to 56,900 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 19th February 2019.
Eligibility Criteria For MANAGE MTS Posts:
Name of the Post: Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
As on the 19th February 2019, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 25 years.
Should complete Matriculation (10th Class Pass) from a recognized Board.
Application Fee: Not Required.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.manage.gov.in/vacancies/vacancies.asp.
- Select relevant job notification “Vacancy for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to the mentioned address.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 19th February 2019.
Job Notification: http://www.manage.gov.in/vacancies/mts-ad.pdf.