Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI) System Analyst, System Engineer Jobs | Degree/Master Degree | Walkin
Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI) is an engineering college located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
In latest job notification, VJTI announces job vacancies for non-teaching posts on contract basis under IT-Infrastructure of the Institute.
Under VJTI Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on contract basis for a period of 11 months, with salary pay of Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 45,000/- pm.
An interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For VJTI Non-Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 05.
Name of the Post:
System Analyst: 02
System Engineer: 03
Should complete Degree/Master Degree in Engg, Science subjects from a recognized university/institute, and should have experience of 0 to 3 years.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://vjti.ac.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “ADVERTISEMENT : WALK IN INTERVIEW FOR THE POST OF SYSTEM ANALYST AND SYSTEM ENGINEER”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announce date and venue.
Date & time of Interview: 10th January 2019, 11 AM to 01.00 PM.
Venue: Dean’s office /Main office VJTI.