Mandya District Court Peon, Typist, Stenographer & Other Jobs | 7th/10th/12th/Degree | Apply Now
Office of Mandya District Court, Karnataka.
In the latest job notification, Mandya District Court announces job vacancies for various posts on a direct basis, in reference to Notification No.CRR.(D.R.) 02/2018.
Under Mandya District Court Peon, Typist Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 7th/10th/12th/Degree is required to apply.
The Selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs. 17,000 to Rs. 52,650 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 17.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Mandya District Court Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 58.
Name of the post:
As on 01/07/2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 7th/10th/12th/Degree from a recognized university/institute, and should have required skills.
Candidates have to pay fee Rs 200.
OBC (2A/2B/3A & 3B) to pay fee of Rs 100.
SC, ST, CAT-1 are exempted from paying a fee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/india/karnataka/mandya/recruit.
- Select relevant job notification “Notification No.CRR.(D.R.) 02/2018, dated: 17.12.2018 regarding calling of application to fill up posts of Stenographer, Typist, Typist-Copyist,Process-servers and Peons of Mandya unit”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned address " Mandya District Court, Krishna Rajpet, PES College Campus, Mandya, Karnataka 571401".
Last date for submission of application: on or before 17.01.2019.
Job Notification: https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/sites/default/files/Recruitment_23.pdf.