Madras Institute Of Technology (MIT)2018 Recruitment Assistant & Peon Posts – 29 Vacancies | 8th, ITI, Diploma, Degree, B.Tech | Apply Now
Madras Institute of Technology, an autonomous college of Anna University.
Invites job application to fill 29 vacancies for Professional Assistant, Clerical Assistant & Peon non-teaching posts, in reference to Advertisement No. 002 / Non-Teaching / 2018 / MIT.
Under Madras Institute Of Technology Assistant & Peon Recruitment 2018 job notification, candidates completed education in relevant disciplines and subjects need to apply.
Followed by Written Test and Interview aspirant for MIT Chennai Non-Faculty staff posts will be finalized on merit.
A selected aspirant for the desired post will receive a daily wage of maximum Rs 703 per day.
Interested and qualified people have to apply through offline mode by 04.07.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For MIT 2018 Assistant Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 29.
Name of Posts:
- Professional Assistant – I: 07 Posts.
- Professional Assistant – II: 05 Posts.
- Professional Assistant – III: 07 Posts.
- Clerical Assistant: 02 Posts.
- Peon cum Line Operator / Motor Mechanic / Carpenter / Diesel Mechanic / Plumber / Fitter / Turner: 02 Posts.
- Peon / Labourer (House Keeping): 06 Posts.
Should complete 8th, ITI, Diploma, Degree, B.Tech in relevant subjects from recognized board/institution.
Selection Process: On basis of Written Test and Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.annauniv.edu/more.php.
- Select job notification “Recruitment of Non-Teaching Staff - MIT Campus”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- And send hard copy of an application to address “Madras Institute of Technology Campus, Anna University, Chromepet, Chennai - 600044”.
Last Date for Submission of Hardcopy of Application: on or before 04.07.2018 (Wednesday), 5.00 p.m.