Ministry Of External Affairs (MEA) Passport Officer & Dy. Passport Officer Jobs | Degree | Apply Now
Ministry Of External Affairs (MEA), Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, MEA announces job vacancies for various officer posts on deputation basis in Central Passport Organisation.
Under Ministry Of External Affairs Officer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree are eligible to apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 67,700 to Rs. 2,09,200.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 17.05.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For MEA Officer Post:
No. Of Vacancies: 07.
Name of the post:
1. Passport Officer: 4
2. Deputy Passport Officer: 3
As on 17.05.2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 56 years.
Should be Degree from recognized university/institute + should be central govt. employee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://www.mea.gov.in/circulars-notifications.htm.
- Select relevant job notification “Vacancy Circular for the posts of Passport Officer and Deputy Passport Officers in Central Passport Organisation on deputation basis”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Ministry of External Affairs, CPV division, Patiala House Annexe, Tilak Marg, New Delhi-110001”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 17-05-2019.