Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) Secretary/Deputy Secretary Posts | Apply Now
Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Govt. of India.
In the latest employment notification, the Ministry of External Affairs announces job vacancies for various posts to fill no of positions on deputation basis, in reference to No. Q/PA.IIA 57 81 512018.
Under MEA Secretary/Deputy Secretary Recruitment 2018, candidates who are Central Govt. Employee can apply.
Selected candidate on merit will be recruited on deputation basis for a period of three years, with salary pay of maximum Level 12.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 20.12.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Ministry of External Affairs Posts:
Name of the post: Secretary/Deputy Secretary.
Officers holding analogous posts in Central Government Ministries/Central Armed Police Forces having knowledge and experience in latest security technology.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://www.mea.gov.in/circulars-notifications.htm.
- Select relevant job notification “Filting up of post of Under Secretary/Deputy Secretary on deputation basis in Ministry ofExternal Affairs”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned address “Joint Secretary. Administration), Ministry of External Affairs, Room No.149C, South Block, New Delhi”.
Last date for submission of hard copy of application: on or before 20.12.2018.
Job Notification: https://www.mea.gov.in/Images/amb1/Scan_1.pdf.