Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) Staff Car Driver Jobs – 99 Vacancies |10th | Apply Now
Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Govt. of India.
In the latest employment notification, the Ministry of External Affairs announces job vacancies for Staff Car Driver posts for various grades to fill 99 positions, in reference to No. Q/CAD/798/01/13.
Under MEA Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 10th class is eligible to apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs.19,900 to Rs.1,12,400 per month.
An interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 10.12.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Ministry of External Affairs Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 99
Name of the Post:
Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade): 30
Staff Car Driver (Grade-II): 29
Staff Car Driver (Grade-I): 35
Staff Car Driver (Special Grade): 05
As on 10.12.2018, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 25 Years.
Should complete 10th class from recognized institute/board, and should have a valid driving license and driving experience.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://www.mea.gov.in/circulars-notifications.htm.
- Select relevant job notification “Draft Recruitment Rules of Staff Car Driver”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned mail id firstname.lastname@example.org. in.
Online application end date: 10.12.2018.