MECON Limited 2018 Project Engineer Posts - 30 Vacancies| B.E/B.Tech | Apply Now
MECON, A Premier Miniratna, Schedule “A”, Govt. of India Enterprise under Ministry of Steel.
In latest employment notification, the PSU announces job vacancies for Project Engineer post to fill 30 positions on a contract basis, in reference to Ref. Adv. No:126.96.36.199/2018/Cont/06.
Under MECON Limited Project Engineer 2018 Recruitment, candidates completed engineering graduation in relevant subjects and have maximum work experience is eligible to apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Personal Interview.
Selected candidate on merit will be recruited for a period of two years, with a salary in a maximum of Rs 45000 per month.
The announced vacancies are for engagement of engineers for a city gas distribution project.
Interested and qualified job have to apply through online mode by 20.08.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For MECON 2018 Engineer Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 30.
Name of Posts:
1. Assistant Project Engineer (Civil): 08 Posts
2. Assistant Project Engineer (Mechanical): 05 Posts
3. Assistant Project Engineer (Electrical): 04 Posts
4. Project Engineer (Civil): 08 Posts
5. Project Engineer (Mechanical): 05 Posts
As on 31.07.2018, candidate maximum age limit should be 37 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt guidelines.
Applicants should complete Engineering Graduation in relevant subjects from a recognized university.
And should have work experience of 5 to 10 years.
On basis of Personal Interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 500 through online mode.
Candidates belonging to SC / ST, Persons with Disability (PWD) and Ex-servicemen category are exempted from payment of a fee.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.meconlimited.co.in/jobs.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through online mode.
- Take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 01.08.2018 to 20.08.2018.