Micro Focus Bangalore Java Full Stack Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Micro Focus India Private Limited, United Kingdom-based leading multinational software and information Technology Company, offers products and services DevOps, IT Operations, Cloud, Security, Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics and others.
In the latest job announcement, Micro Focus announces job vacancies for Java Full Stack Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java Full Stack Developer.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 7 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Work within a cross-functional team to provide technical expertise in the design and planning of system solutions.
- Research, identify, test, certify, and select technology required for solution delivery.
- Maximize the performance, uptime, and supportability of the product.
- Developing highly scalable Security product using technologies such as Java,J2EE, Jetty, REST, Postgres, Spring.
- Working with team to design solutions to security problems, monitor and analyze the security vulnerabilities reported in bundled 3rd party products.
- Designs and implements new interface components in collaboration with the product owner and other Micro Focus development teams.
- Implements new interface components in collaboration with the product owner and other Micro Focus development teams.
- Collaborates with engineer and development partners to develop reliable, cost-effective, and high-quality software solutions.
- Maintains the existing components and resolves problems reported by customers.
- Enhances existing components with new capabilities whilst maintaining compatibility.
- Provide feedback on test plans, test cases, and test methodologies.
- Research new technologies for product improvements and future roadmap.
- Communicate with stakeholders, provide project progress, highlight any risks involved along with mitigation plan.
- Provides guidance to less-experienced staff members.
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects.
- Experience in Docker & Microservices.
- Experience working in Devops, Continuous Integration environment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact effectively with both technical and non-technical staff.
- In-depth technical experience in IT infrastructure area.
- Understanding of operational challenges involved in managing complex systems.
- Previous experience in being a part of complex integration projects.
- Technical execution of project activities and responsibilities for on-time delivery and results.
- Interfacing with customer facing functions to gather project requirements and performing due diligence as required.
- Providing technical guidance for trouble shooting and issue resolution when needed.
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development (preferably Scrum).
- Unit testing and mock framework like Mockito and angular testing framework like Jasimne.
- Working knowledge in Linux.
- Understanding of the Security domain.
- Experience in Kubernetes.
- Cloud technologies and cloud application development.
- Good knowledge about the security threat models and good knowledge of various security encryption techniques.
- Knowledge of different types of security vulnerabilities, attack vectors and common types of cyberattacks.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Micro Focus career portal and login in to apply.