Microsoft India Private Limited Bangalore Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Microsoft, American-based leading technology and PC manufacturing company.
In the latest job announcement, Microsoft announces job vacancies for Data Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Microsoft Bangalore Data Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Java and R can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Engineer.
Job Code: 1551279.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Builds deep understanding of the Microsoft Security business, technology, and customers.
- Translate qualitative and quantitative signals from customers into effective insights that drive business and product planning
- Implements scalable data models, data pipelines, data storage, management, and transformation solutions.
- Ensures data quality and compliance.
- Partners with teams across Microsoft & within Identity division to drive customer opportunities and revenue growth.
- Communicates key outcomes with stakeholders and leadership.
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Data science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years industry experience in a deep technical role of which at least 3 years building products in one or more of the following areas: Business Intelligence & Analytics, Cloud services, Productivity applications/services, Business application/services.
- Proven experience as an NLP Engineer or similar role
- Understanding of NLP techniques for text representation, semantic extraction techniques, data structures and modeling
- Deep understanding of text representation techniques (such as n-grams, bag of words, sentiment analysis etc), statistics and classification algorithms
- Knowledge of Python, Java and R
- Ability to write robust and testable code Experience with data pipelining and transformation technologies.
- Hands-on experience with big data technologies as well as data analytics tools
- Excellent data visualization skills to be able to present insights that drive business impact
- Knowledge of Machine Learning/Predictive modeling a significant plus
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills
- Strong track record of self-directed execution
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Microsoft career portal and login in to apply.