Microsoft India Private Limited Bangalore Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Microsoft, American-based leading technology and PC manufacturing company.
In the latest job announcement, Microsoft careers India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Microsoft Bangalore Hiring Software Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Linux Distro, Microsoft Azure, AWS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: 1192070.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience with either C/C++/Golang/Rust
- Strong experience in building Linux Distro, Containers, Cloud technologies in Linux at scale.
- Knowledge and understanding of Makefiles, specfiles and distribution package management tools like rpm, dpkg, apt etc.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with external teams (open source, standards, and/or partners)
- Strong aptitude in designing, developing, debugging, and validating excellent products.
- Passionate about partnering with customers.
- Passionate about quality and engineering excellence
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, AWS, or similar cloud computing platform(s) is a plus.
- Experience with one or more datacenter-class technologies such as networking, storage, file systems, processor architectures, virtualization, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Contributing to open-source projects, like the Linux kernel or CNCF projects, is a plus.
- Technical passion, terrific problem-solving skills, and the ability to work independently.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Microsoft career portal and login in to apply.