Microsoft India Private Limited Hyderabad Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Microsoft, American-based leading technology and PC manufacturing company.
In the latest job announcement, Microsoft announces job vacancies for Data Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Microsoft Hyderabad Data Engineer 2024 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Azure Data Bricks, and SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode
Job Designation: Data Engineer.
Job Code: 1686150.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Builds scalable data models and data pipelines to extract, load and transform data, ensures secure data storage, with focus on data quality and compliance.
- Establishes and builds processes and structures to channel data from multiple inputs, route appropriately, and store using any combination of distributed (cloud) structures, local databases, and other applicable storage forms as required.
- Designs, builds, and oversee the deployment and operation solutions, and software to capture, manage, store, and utilize structured and unstructured data from internal and external sources.
- Creates and establishes design standards and assurance processes for software, systems, and applications development to ensure compatibility and operability of data connections, flows, and storage requirements.
- Maintains customer privacy by enforcing data governance structures, defining data accessibility, using data in compliance with applicable laws and policies.
- Partners with teams across Microsoft & within HR/CELA to drive positive employee experience.
- Communicates key outcomes with stakeholders and leadership.
- Bachelor's/master’s degree in mathematics, Statistics, Data science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 4+ years industry experience in a deep technical role of which at least 3 years building products in Business Intelligence & Analytics, Cloud services etc.
- Expert knowledge in SQL with ability to write complex SQL queries with different join techniques. Well versed with Data Modeling for Analytical use cases.
- Experience with big data technologies such as Spark and experience on Azure Data tech stack – Azure Data Bricks / Synapse would be a plus.
- Excellent data visualization skills to be able to present insights that drive business impact.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning/Predictive modeling a significant plus
- Passionate towards innovation and demonstrates strong growth mindset to constantly learn and grow.
- Strong team player with excellent communication & collaboration skills.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Microsoft career portal and login in to apply.